Monday, April 20, 2015

WELCOME TO THE NEW SESSION


A very warm welcome to all of you as we enter the new academic session. Like the fragrance of new blooms that fill the sylvan surroundings, the bright and cheerful faces of the children all dressed in their crisp white uniforms adorn the aisles of  DPS Vasant Kunj.

It is that time of the year when we are all charged up, plan and execute future endeavours, pave way for growth and charter a new course. We fill our bags with new books and hearts with new desires and our eyes firmly set on our goals we begin this journey of the next 365 days. As someone has rightly said, "the whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows."  Windows that will open into opportunities , growth and progress.

I want to share with all of you a poem by a ten year old boy who talks about doing our best at school;

MY SCHOOL PROMISE
Each day i'll do my best
And i won't do any less.
My work will always please me,
And i won't accept a mess.
I'll colour very carefully
My writing will be neat.
And i will not be happy ,
Till my papers are complete.
I'll always do my homework,
And try my best at every test.
I won't forget my promise,
To do my very best.

So lets all pledge this new session to do our very best at the tasks assigned to us.

Good luck and God bless.



Bindu Sehgal
Principal