Monday, September 15, 2014

Teacher's Day on 5th September 2014

Paulo Coelho in one of his works wrote:

"What is a teacher? I'll tell you : it isn't someone who teaches something, but someone who inspires the student to give her best in order to discover what her real strengths are."

True indeed, very simply put.... yet a profound learning.
After thirty one years in this vocation, I still get up every morning charged, to see these young smiling faces enter the school, learn, play and build character.

Behind their every little achievement and every major victory is the consistent hard work of a teacher who like a potter slowly yet steadily churns out a masterpiece from wet clay.

I salute and appreciate the efforts of my dedicated team who work towards making children socially oriented and value based world citizens. For I know they too, like me gain energy from the smiling faces of the children they interact with.

Wishing You a very Happy Teacher's Day!!
5th September 2014

Bindu Sehgal